Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

So here's a recap of some events that have been going on. My brother's open house was on the 23rd and it was great! My mom and her friends put together a great reception! It was so nice to see relatives and friends that I haven't seen for awhile.

These two are so easy going and seriously came over right after getting out of the shower, they are so cute, luckily I had threatend my brother to put gel in his hair because on the wedding day he didn't. Anyways...
This is me and Kambree. I love big bows and flowers on her. Maybe this one is over the top, but I love it. My cousin has made me such cute headbands, flowers, etc. It's so much fun, for me at least.



Wesley's haircut...I finally gave in and cut Wes' hair. You'd think I would cut it all the time being a hairdresser, but it took him such a long time for his hair to fill in that I didn't want to. I didn't go as short as I wanted, thinking he wouldn't be good, but he was so cute. He stood up on the chair while Robbie entertained him unwrapping candies. He was so good and since he did good soon I am going to give him a crew cut.



On Labor Day we all went over to my mom's and had a bbq to celebrate my brother Kasey's birthday. He turned 15. My fam is so crazy, I love being over there!

Please ignore my brother, who is going on his mission in 3weeks by the way, showing off his pot belly. We will definitely miss his personality at home!

0 comments: