Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crazy Kids

Kambree is 2 months now and getting so big, she's a little chunker! She's so observant and loves to be held up on my shoulder so she can see everything! It's so funny when I put her on her tummy she doesn't try to put her head up, her butt goes up and her feet start kickin and she actually scoots herself across the floor.



This is Wesley helping me make brownies, chocolate was everywhere! He is my little mess maker, anything he touches turns into a mess! So, pretty much all day I'm just following him around picking up what he's just gotten into, oh well he has fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute. I love all of Kambree's headbands

Laura Blue said...

kambree... you are such a sweet and adorable little girl. i can't believe that you are scooting already. your mom is going to be in trouble.
wes... be nice to your mom and give her a break every now and then. you sure look like your having fun in the kitchen and being such a big helper.
kinsey...how did you get such cute kids? i just want to take them home with me someday. And YES, kambree does how way cute headbands... you go girl!