Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank You, Thank You!!!





I'd like to thank my friend Jami for giving me this wonderful reward! I am so honored to receive this award! I've only been blogging for a year, and to have such an honor, wow! I'd like to thank my kiddos that give me things to blog about, my husband for all his support, my parents and siblings who let me share some of their life on my blog as well, my brother who is letting me blog for him while he is serving his mission, and last but not least my friends who check up on my family just to see how we are! I am proud to except this award!


The rules are:


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog. 2. Link to the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated. 6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!The lucky five that i give this award to are:


Lindsey Asburry for being such a great person! We grew up as friends when we were younger and now we get to work together and get together at times with our kids. She's so much fun and I am glad that we are still friends!


Karilyn Wax for being an awesome sister! I really look up to her and love spending time with her family! I enjoy being in Primary together (for now). I love her fun and creative personality!


Tairi Stewart for being a great friend! Sometimes it's hard to get time to get together, but I know she's always there! We became friends in beauty school and I love to talk with her, just like the old days!


Kathy Hinton for being a fabulous mother! I started her blog for her, but haven't sat down and shown her how to do it, but she'll be a blogger soon! She is so caring and will do anything she can for anyone who needs help. She is a great teacher to all her preschoolers and I really look up to her!


Laura Blue for always making cute comments on everyone's blogs! Even though you don't live here anymore it is fun to see your cute family and your little girl get so big! I miss doin your hair, hope your hairdressor there is makin ya cute!

3 comments:

Tairi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tairi said...

wow! I am getting all choked up, I dont know what to say. I am so lucky to have been chosen for this. Sounds like fun. Thanks kinz. You are the best.

Laura Blue said...

thank you so much for the nomination. i'll have to come back to copy it and fill mine out. thanks! you're too sweet