Monday, September 22, 2008

Cute Kiddos

Kambree is 3 months now and is so much fun. She's rolled over a few times, but not on purpose, and is happy almost all the time!

Wesley is kind of the opposite, he's a lot of fun, but harder to keep happy. I gave him another haircut and I love it short, so that's how it's stayin. This is him eating the mousse bottle after his haircut. Yummy.

I've been working on my brother's blog so check it out. it's kyler-calledtoserve.blogspot.com. He leaves Wednesday morning for the MTC. I'm so happy and excited for him, but sad not to see him for 2 years.

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

i love all of kambree's bows.. too cute! she looks so much more like wes now. i can't believe how big she is getting. wes's hair cut is very handsome... i too like it short. aww... just love to see pics of your kiddos, cuz they are so adorable!

The Hannah Fam said...

Check out our blog, we gave you an AWARD!!