Monday, July 28, 2008

Firsts

There are a lot of firsts in childrens lives. Yesterday Kambree smiled for the first time, I can mostly get her to smile when I laugh funny. It's so cute, so hopefully we can catch a pic soon of it. Wesley went to nursery at church for the first time yesterday. I was really nervous because of what a stinker he is. But to my surprise he was so good, I was so happy. I kept peekin in on him and he was just playin, havin fun, until the last 10 minutes, when my sister went in to do singing with them and I guess she reminded him of me and he just wanted out. So overall I was proud of him, I am so grateful there's nursery because trying to play the piano in primary with him running around was hard!

2 comments:

Kari said...

yay! I can't wait to see Kambree smile! And Hurray for Wesley! I'm proud of you buddy. (But, sorry I had to rain on your parade little guy by doing singing time. Was it my singing voice that scared you?) I can take a hint.

The Hannah Fam said...

hey Kinsey- having 2 kids is definitely harder and takes up all ur time. it is all worth it in the end, but i have never have time for myself. But during the summer i have 2 wonderful nieces who love to spend tie with there cousins!! haha. unfortunately they started school today:(. anyways how are you doing? yes i do have a brown and pink blanket. the Brown is the fuzzy and pink silk. Let me know if you are interested and i can drop it by to you. Are you back at work yet?