Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kambree

Kambree was blessed this past Sunday. She looked so cute. My mom made her dress, which has a story behind it. The bottom piece is material from my mom's wedding dress, the top is my wedding dress, the middle lace is my sister's wedding dress, and the rose buds are from my niece Daisy's baptism dress, and it turned out so good. My mom is great! The blessing went good, my dad was able to bless her, I'm so greatful for him. Quite a few of my relatives were able to come and Robbie's mom and sister came too. So, besides Wes screamin and Robbie havin to step out, it was very special.

This is a pic of her kind of smilin. It's hard to catch her with the camera. Since the first day she started smilin, she smiles all the time. It's so funny all I have to do is smile real big and laugh and she breaks out in a huge grin!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

she is so adorable! the dress turned out really good.. props to your mom. beautiful!

Laura Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.