Saturday, October 27, 2007

Surprise!

Well, it took two years to finally get pregnant with Wesley and just a couple days of missed birth control and bam, child #2 is on it's way. I couldn't believe it with the 2 tests I took, but sure enough I'm pregnant again. It was just a huge shock that I wasn't even expecting, it took me a couple of days to fathom the fact that I was going to go through what I feel like I have just finished. But I am so excited now. They will be about 17 months apart, which makes me due in June and like 6 or 7 weeks along. I know it's early, and I wasn't going to tell anybody for awhile, but my big mouth opened and I couldn't keep it in. Life is definitely an adventure!

1 comments:

AMBER said...

Kinsey!!!!!!Oh my gosh! This is exciting! Congrats- this is going to be so fun for you both...a suprise & a gift! God is good at suprising us with little miracles. I can't believe little Wesley is going to be a big brother:)