Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Park

I wanted to go to the park because I realized that Wesley has never really played on grass. We only have a little park in our neiborhood that is not too exciting. Wesley had been very grouchy that day, I think from teething, and we just needed to get out of the house. Anyways, we went and the swings and slides weren't as fun as just playin in the grass with us. For the first couple minutes he wouldn't walk on the grass, it was funny, but after that he wanted to go. It was such a nice day, breezy, and the grass was cool on our feet. We love to be outside and this is the perfect time of year for it!

2 comments:

AMBER said...

You are such a good mama!

Tairi said...

I guess this was before he hung out with me??? There is no bruise on his head......I feel so bad. How is he doing? He is a sweet little boy!