Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Being A Mom

I grew up with a great mom who stayed home with us (6 kids) and I knew that being a mom is something in my blood. People tell you how different it is having kids, but you really never know until you've experienced it. With my 9 month old I already feel like a crazy soccer mom running around from place to place, errand to errand, and working on top of it. There's definitely never a dull moment. It's a lot to think about though, what they eat, their sleep, and their play, and you just pray, at least I do, everyday that I am doing things right. Although there are headaches and frustrations, I can't do anything but smile when Wesley does something new or just gives me a hug or a big open mouth kiss. It's so funny. I might be a crazy mom, but I love it!

1 comments:

The Hannah Fam said...

hey there kinsey, this is jami. your son is so cute. he has gotten so big. i can not believe he is almost 1 already. I have not seen you guys since you were about 6 months pregnant. time has flown so fast. really fast my son will be 2 next month. well it was great seeing your blog!!!!! jami hannah