Thursday, November 1, 2007

First Halloween!

This is our monkey! He looked so cute in his costume. We went over to my mom's house along with my sister and her 3 kids. We ate dinner and than went trick or treating as a group. My mom's neighborhood goes all out for halloween, haunted houses and kind of a big street party. Wesley loves to be outside so it was fun for him. He's such a momma's boy though, he'd be smiling and than as soon as someone said something to him, he'd hide his face in my shoulder. He's such a character! And he loved the candy!



This is my sister's youngest son, Ryland, he's 2 1/2. He was just so dang funny. He was Harry Potter and had the wand and everything and would wave it at the people that gave him candy, like casting a spell. He'd run up say trick or treat and then run back saying I did it Mom, I did it! So excited. Everyone thought he was a hoot!

1 comments:

Tairi said...

You have the most adorable little monkey I have ever seen! Congrats again on #2!!!!! How are you feeling?