Sunday, September 30, 2007

First Trip To The Zoo

We went to the zoo this weekend for the first time with Wesley, and me and Robbie haven't been there since we were little, it was so much fun! It was a lot more walking than I ever remember, but seeing Wes' face with the animals was so cute. His favorite had to have been the petting zoo with the goats and sheep. He thought they were funny and patted them like he does our dogs. Wesley had a few snacks on his shirt from earlier and one of the pygmy goats came up and was snackin off him, Wesley started laughing. The giraffes were also a favorite, they were eating really close to the edge and we got a real close look at them. I can't wait to go back again, it was a good family day!

3 comments:

Tairi said...

Hey! Your I love your hair short, you look so pretty. I didnt even know it was that long......Well, next time you you go to the zoo, call me girl! My boys love it. Plus we need to get together anyway. see ya Wes is soo cute.

Unknown said...

I want to go with you to the zoo too. We have a Zoo membership so we go all the time it love it. We haven't been for awhile cuz its been to hot but I'm ready to start going again.

Unknown said...

thanks to you i think were going to the zoo on saturday. I'm so excited.