Sunday, November 9, 2008

We Are Not Ready For Potty Training!

So, this post is kind of gross, but I know for sure Wes is not ready for potty training, not yet. I rarely let Wes just run around in his birthday suit, but I was getting him ready for his bath tonight and he took off and thought it was funny to run around the house, so I let him while I'm doing other things and after a few minutes of not hearing him I find him in the bathroom, and he won't let me in. I peek through and there is poop... everywhere! He stepped in it and smeared it everywhere, I think the sickest, biggest mess there's ever been. And of course I had to clean it because Robbie had warned me not to leave him naked, so it will be awhile before we do that again. I just had to laugh while cleanin it up because it was totally my fault.

1 comments:

Kari said...

I wish I could say that my kids have never done that.