Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving day was great, really low key and relaxing. We just hung out at my mom's and had a great lunch! I love this time of year, spending it with family, and eating yummy food! Below are some funny pics that we are sending to my brother in the mission field as a joke.

Kyler, my brother, loves and is obsessed with dr pepper, so we're sending him a pic for him to be jealous of. (funny part is my dad doesn't drink soda)
Kyler's favorite meal is mashed potatoes and gravy and would seriously have an entire plate full before moving on to the rest of the meal. This is my sister making my brother jealous for my mom's yummy mashed potatoes. I am so grateful for the hard work my brother is doing in Montana!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

i love that photo of with kari and the potatoes... love it! hope you guys had a great weekend. happy thanksgiving

Kari said...

Heck Yes! You MUST send me those pics! Good post.