Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun! We went over to my mom's, my sister's fam too, and we all went trick or treating. This neighborhood goes all out, one house does a haunted house and everybody sits on their driveways. We had major costume issues, apparently I don't know the sizes of my children and kept buying wrong ones, but Wes ended up being a mouse and Kambree was Snow White. Kambree slept through most of it, but Wes had a blast and loved the candy he was getting!









These costumes were so cute but all too small. The giraffe was given to me and the monkey was from last year, but he's so cute in them! By the time I tried on the dog, he was tired of playing dress up, I don't blame him.











I loved the ladybug costume and was really bummed when it didn't fit, her legs are just way too long. I tried on part of the monkey costume on her and she looks just like a little monkey! She was cute as a princess though.

1 comments:

Laura Blue said...

omg! all the outfits were to die for. they look so cute in them. i love the monkey one of kambree. glad you guys had fun! once again your kids are gorgeous