Sunday, November 11, 2007

Do Not Use The Bumbo Chair!



This is the bumbo seat that I used to love. Wesley has sat in it since he was 2 1/2 months until now. Apparently this chair has been recalled, which I found out after Wesley has had an injury. A couple days ago he was sitting on the counter right next to me helping me do dishes, and within a split second he arched his back and the chair flipped over and he landed on his head on the floor. It was the most awful experience ever. Wesley has had a few other minor bruises, but never like this one. I guess a lot of other babies have had head injuries while using this chair even being on the floor. I am just grateful that it was not a fracture, just a big bruise. So I am letting everyone know, if they know someone who has this chair please tell them what could happen, I would not want another baby to get a knot on his head like Wes did.

This is 2 days after. He landed on the left side of his head, and eye. Poor guy. I am not good with injuries, so hopefully there will not be many more. Haha, with boys, I don't know.

0 comments: