Saturday, June 14, 2008

Is It Time Already?

Time is going by so quickly and I am so nervous for everything that is to come. I've been through it before, but worrying about Wesley is makin me stress. I know it will all be okay, but I am amazed that it is time for this baby to come. So this Friday at 7:30am I will go into surgery to have this baby girl. 6 Days!


I am so grateful for the people in my life that are so willing to help me out. My sister threw a baby shower for my side of the family and it was so cute, so a definite thanks to her and all her hard work, I got a lot of stuff that I needed. And my friends Emily and Angie, who I work with as well, had a get together with the girls from work which was a lot of fun. Those girls are crazy and make work fun. So thanks to them for the time and work they put into it.

My sister's house, she decorated it so cute!


At my friend Angie's house, from work, it was so nice and got some cute clothes!

I guess I am as ready as I can be for this upcoming journey. I just got the baby's room done, nothing fancy but the border I did around the room took forever. The walls are so textured that the stencil for the flower didn't lay right and it was more work than I imagined. But it's done and I think it's cute so oh well.

0 comments: