Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving


So, it's been a little while, but for our Thanksgiving this year we got to go to Sea World. My mom wanted one last trip with our whole family before my brother goes off to college. So, we ate a big lunch on Thanksgiving, that was awesome, and drove to California. I was really worried that it would be a hard trip with Wesley because he hates being in the car, and for 6 hours I just didn't know. But he did so good and Sea World was so much fun! I hadn't been since I was like 7 or 8 years old and it was so cute to see Wesley's face with the animals. He loves animals, especially puppies, which they had a dog show and he loved it! His other favs were the penguins and the seals that you could feed fish and just barked at you, he just laughed at them. The picture is after the long day and we were both very worn out!

0 comments: