Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Growin Up!

I really can't believe how fast time flies! Just one day about a week ago Wesley started walkin on his own, just a little ways at a time, but he loves to do it. He is so independent and wants to do everything himself and his way. I can't believe he's 10 1/2 months already. It's just like when he was 4 months he got 2 teeth and didn't get any more until the last month 4 more popped through and 2 more are coming in. It's like they go from baby to boy so quick! It's so fun to watch him learn new things!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Kinsey! It was so great to hear from you, and now I will be able to keep up with what's going in your life! It's always so fun to hear from old friends! Your little boy is so cute! Congrats on baby #2, that's so exciting!

Unknown said...

I can't believe he is walking already! That crazy. So we really need to get together sometime I don't like that we don't work together anymore.