Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's A Girl!

My ultrasound was today, on my birthday, which was kind of cool, and we got to find out what baby #2 is, A Girl! I didn't believe it until the end when I asked her if she thought there was any chance it'd be a boy, don't want to go crazy and have a boy surprise us, haha, and she said she's pretty positive. I couldn't believe it, I thought for sure I'd have two little boys runnin around. Everybody I know is having a boy and I thought girls are just hard to come by. I am so excited, but now I have to get all new stuff, can't reuse any boy stuff, oh well, it should be fun!

1 comments:

Tairi said...

ahh yeah!! I seriously almost got in an accident when I found out its a GIRL!!! She is going to be the cutiest girl! I am so excited for you. I cant believe wes is one! No, I am not always on the go.... now. Next week......FOR SURE